Looking for some different dessert? Try Pistachio Nut Cream, this delicate dessert is just perfect.
How to Make Pistachio Nut Cream
- Milk 2 cups
- Eggs 2 (separated)
- Sugar ½ cup
- All purpose flour 1 tsp
- Pistachio 4 tbsp (chopped)
- Pistachio essence ½ tsp
- Green Color a pinch
- Gelatin 1 tsp (dissolved in ¼ cup water)
- Cream 1 cup (whipped)
- Mix milk with egg yolks, sugar and all purpose flour.
- Add in pan and cook on very low flame stirring constantly until thick.
- Add chopped pistachio, pistachio essence and green color.
- Remove from heat and mix in dissolved gelatin and cool.
- Add whipped cream and finally fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites. Pour in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with pistachios. Chill until firm. Decorate with swirls of fresh cream.