Spicy chicken and vegetables mixture along cheese give a real kick to these Pizza Tortilla Rolls. Ready in 20 minutes. A hearty food for your family.
How to Make Pizza Tortillas Rolls
Pizza Tortillas Rolls
Recipe type: Main Course
- Onion ¾ cup (chopped)
- Capsicum, mushrooms or pepperoni ½ cup (chopped)
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oregano ½ tsp
- Red chili flakes ¼ tsp
- Cooked chicken/beef 1 cup (strips)
- Pizza sauce 1 cup or as required
- Flour tortillas 4-6
- Mozzarella or pizza cheese 2 cups (grated)
- Cook onion, capsicum, mushrooms or pepperoni in butter until tender.
- Season with salt, oregano and red chili flakes. Stir in cooked chicken/beef.
- Spread pizza sauce about 2 tbsp on each tortilla; leaving 1 inches edge. Then spread chicken mixture and cheese; roll tortilla.
- Place on greased baking sheet, seam side down and bake at 200 degree C for 5 minutes or until cheese melts (or microwave for 1 minute).
- Cut in half and serve with dip.
- Picture courtesy Internet