This is tried and tested homemade Poori recipe. Many people want to make it at home, but they think its difficult. In fact this is not, follow this easy recipe and enjoy puri in breakfast with your family.
How to Make Poori
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- Flour 2 cups
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 1 tsp
- Mix flour, oil, salt and yogurt in a bowl and knead a medium soft dough with simple tap water.
- Leave it for half n hour.
- Make small balls out of dough and roll into poori.
- Heat oil in a wok and put poori carefully in hot oil, fry on high flame.
- You should press the poori while frying in this way poori will rise.
- Serve with allo chana bhaji, pickle and soji halwa.