This is a tried and tested homemade Poori recipe. Many people want to make it at home, but they think it’s difficult. In fact, this is not, follow this easy recipe and enjoy puri for breakfast with your family.
Puri Recipe Pakistani
Total time: Serves: 4
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 1 tsp
- Mix flour, oil, salt, and yogurt in a bowl and knead a medium soft dough with simple tap water.
- Leave it for half n hour.
- Make small balls out of dough and roll into poori.
- Heat oil in a wok and put poori carefully in hot oil, fry on high flame.
- You should press the poori while frying in this way poori will rise.
- Serve with allo chana bhaji, pickle, and soji halwa.