Many people love Popcorn Chicken KFC Recipe, so I have decided to share the recipe with all of you. Crispy and tender chicken has a scrumptious taste with a dip.
This recipe needs black pepper, white pepper and salt for seasoning. Whereas corn flour, all purpose flour and bread crumbs are used for coating. So simple and easy with a tremendous crunchy taste. If you want to pack popcorn chicken in your kids lunch box. You can marinate and coat it at night and fry in the morning. This recipe will not take your time.
Popcorn Chicken Recipe
- Chicken ½ kg (medium cubed)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- White pepper/ crushed red chili ½ tsp
- Egg 1 (beaten)
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour 4 tbsp
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for fry
- Put chicken cubes in a bowl and marinade it with salt, black pepper, white pepper/ crushed red chili and egg for 30 minutes.
- Now add corn flour and plain flour in marinated chicken and mix to coat eventually.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium slow flame, take chicken cubes and coat in bread crumbs and fry in hot oil.
- Turn over side after 2-3 minutes and fry until golden brown. Fry chicken cubes in badges.
- Serve with ketchup.