Among a collection of mouth watering recipes, this one is also super in taste with a perfect blend of texture. You can serve Reshmi Kabab as side dish.
Also Check | Easy Ramadan Recipes
Reshmi Kabab Recipe
Author: Nadia Hassan
Prep time: 6 hours
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 6 hours 30 mins
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg (cut into thin strips)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp (heaped)
- Tetra pack cream 2 tbsp
- Thick yogurt 2 tbsp
- Papaya paste 1 tbsp
- Green chili paste 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for pan fry
- Marinate chicken with all the above ingredients for over night or at least 5, to 6 hours.
- Now skewer all chicken strips like zig zag .
- When all sticks complete pan fry with very little oil till done.
- In end give charcoal steam. Serve with salad & fresh veggies .
- You can also grill in oven at 180 degree C for 25 to 30 minutes from both sides. In half way brush oil on kabab.