Easy and quick refreshing strawberry lemonade drink is just perfect in spring and summer season. You can either make it with frozen strawberries or fresh, it equally tastes good.
Also See: Different Lemonade Recipes
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Recipe type: Beverage
- Strawberry 1 ½ cups (trimmed and halved)
- Fresh lemon juice 1 cup
- Sugar 1 to 1½ cups
- Cold water 3 glasses
- Put strawberry, lemon juice, 1 cup sugar and 1 glass water in a blander and blend until incorporate.
- Fine sieve into a bowl to remove seeds.
- Add reaming water and mix.
- Taste, then add more sugar if desired. Serve over ice.
I don't sieve lemonade because I like tiny seeds 😀