Tawa chicken is one of my favorite dish to eat with paratha and raita. It has little different cooking method like name it is cook on tawa as well. Blend of spices along onion and green chilies give it tantalizing taste.
Also check out another Version of Tawa Chicken Recipe
Easy Tawa Chicken Recipe
- Chicken ½ kg
- Tikka masala 2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Yogurt ¾ cup
- Black pepper crushed ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Fresh coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Onion rings and lemon slice for garnishing
- Mix tikka masala, crushed red chili, ginger garlic, lemon juice and 2 tbsp yogurt. Marinade chicken with mixture for 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in cooking pan add marinade chicken, cover and cook until 80% chicken done.
- Now heat remaining oil on tawa and shift chicken on tawa. Add remaining yogurt, black pepper, salt, (check salt before adding, because tikka masala also has salt in it) onion and green chilies. Cover and cook until chicken is fully cooked and yogurt water evaporates.
- Stir in green coriander and remove from heat.
- Garnish with onion rings, lemon slice and serve with paratha and zeera raita.