Jello Shots is one of the amazing and pleasant looking recipe. I searched Halal version on net, but failed because all recipes called for alcohol, today I got it on a Facebook page so sharing it in my blog.
Easy Jello Shots Recipe
Author: Adan Fatima
- Red jelly 1 packet
- Green jelly 1 packet
- Gelatin powder 3 tbsp
- Condensed milk 14 oz (1, ¾ cups)
- Water as required
- Mix half of red jelly mix in hot water. Pour it in a square dish and let it set.
- Dissolve gelatin in ⅓ cup of water and set it aside for 2 to 3 minutes than add ¾ cup boiling water into gelatin.
- In another bowl put condensed milk and 1 cup of hot water and mix it well. When it dissolves add the gelatin mixture and mix it well again.
- When red jelly is set, pour the one third of condensed milk mixture over set red jelly. Allow to set.
- Prepare green jelly mix and pour half of it on once white layer is set.
- Once green layer is set, then add a layer one third of white mixture.
- Then prepare remaining half red jelly and pour it over and once set, add white and finally remaining green.
- Refrigerate till it is set. my suggestion is leave it for 3 to 4 hours in the refrigerator
- Finally cut it into small square pieces and top it with whipped cream and mint leaves.