These excellent, quick and tasty kache keeme ke kabab are best when you want to eat something light and healthy. You can fry them in a little oil on tawa or frying pan.
This tasty kabab can also use to make a beef burger.
How to Make Kache Keeme Ke Kabab
Prep time: 40 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- Mince ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Onion 1 medium (chopped)
- Fresh coriander handful (chopped)
- Green chilies 4-6 (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Oil for fry
- Put mince and all other ingredients except oil in a bowl and mix. Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Make round kabab.
- Heat oil on tawa or frying pan and pan-fry kabab from both sides.
- Remove on a plate, garnish with lemon and onion. Serve with dip.