These excellent, quick and tasty kache keeme ke kabab are best when you want to eat something light and healthy. You can fry them in little oil on tawa or frying pan. These tasty kabab can also use to make burger.
How to Make Kache Keeme Ke Kabab
- Mince ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Onion 1 medium (chopped)
- Fresh coriander handful (chopped)
- Green chilies 4-6 (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Oil for fry
- Put mince and all other ingredients except oil in a bowl and mix. Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Make round kabab.
- Heat oil on tawa or frying pan and pan fry kabab from both sides.
- Remove in a plate, garnish with lemon and onion. Serve with dip.