The liver or Kaleji is very healthy and good for health. There are several methods to make delicious kaleji for your family.
In this recipe, it is cooked with simple spices and it gets a new taste as well. Must try Kaleji with Green Chilies.
Kaleji with Green Chilies Recipe
- Mutton liver ½ kg (sliced)
- Onion 1 (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Tomato 2 (chopped)
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Dry mango powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies 10
- Pickle spice ¼ cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- In a bowl mix pickle spice, lemon juice, and 2 tbsp oil.
- Slit the green chilies and stuff with this masala.
- Heat oil in a pan and golden brown onion then sauté ginger garlic paste and stir fry liver till color is changed.
- Add tomato, crushed red pepper, turmeric, and dry mango powder. Cover and cook until liver soft.
- Then season with salt and now add stuffed green chilies and simmer on low flame. Dish it out and serve hot.
Related Post: Tips for Removing Smell of Kaleji