Liver is very healthy and good for health but alas we don’t like to eat it. In this recipe it is cooked with simple tasty spices and it gets a new taste as well. Must try Kaleji with Green Chilies.
Kaleji with Green Chilies Recipe
- Mutton liver ½ kg (sliced)
- Onion 1 (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Tomato 2 (chopped)
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Dry mango powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies 10
- Pickle spice ¼ cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- In a bowl mix pickle spice, lemon juice and 2 tbsp oil.
- Slit the green chilies and stuff with this masala.
- Heat oil in a pan and golden brown onion then sauté ginger garlic paste and stir fry liver till color is changed.
- Add tomato, crushed red pepper, turmeric, and dry mango powder. Cover and cook until liver soft.
- Then season with salt and now add stuffed green chilies and simmer on low flame. Dish it out and serve hot.
Related Post: Tips for Removing Smell of Kaleji