A scrumptious combination of green lentil, carrot and potato. Lentil and Vegetables Cutlets are a perfect snack to serve with tea or alone with ketchup.
- Carrot 1 (grated)
- Green lentil 1 cup (soaked)
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Potato 2 medium (boiled)
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies 2-3
- Mint ½ bunch (chopped)
- Egg 1 (beaten)
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for shallow fry
- Stir fry carrot in pan until carrot water dries. Shift in plate and allow to cool.
- Boil lentil, when water starts boiling add turmeric and red chili. Cook until lentil soft but grains look separate.
- Add lentil in potato and mash both. Now add carrot, salt, green chilies, and mint.
- Make cutlets in your required shape, dip in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry from both sides till golden brown.