There are many tempting recipes use Macaroni, each has a different taste. Macaroni and Chicken Cutlets is indeed a mouthwatering snack and perfect side dish in a party. Serve these cheesy Macaroni and Chicken Cutlets in tea time with French fries and chili garlic sauce.
Chicken Macaroni Cutlets
- Macaroni 1 cup (boiled)
- Chicken ½ cup (boiled)
- Cheddar cheese ½ cup (shredded)
- Green chilies 4-5
- Onion 1
- Salt ½ tea spoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder ½ tea spoon
- Soya sauce 2 tea spoons
- Plain flour ½ cup
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Bread crumbs ½ cup
- Oil for shallow fry
- Add macaroni in food processor and process well.
- Add chicken, cheddar cheese, green chilies and onion and process again.
- Now shift salt, black pepper powder and soya sauce and mix well.
- Make rolls, place rolls in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Coat in plain flour and then dip in egg, coat bread crumbs and shallow fry in medium heated oil for 5-7 minutes from all sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup.