Mango is the king of summer fruits. We love to eat mango, drink shake and smoothies. I love to try new recipes and today I made Mango Shake with Ice Cream. Though mango shake is common but adding up ice cream gives it a wonderful taste.
Mango Shake with Ice Cream
- Mango chunks 1 cup or 1 medium size mango
- Sugar 4 tbsp or to taste
- Vanilla or mango ice cream 2 scoops
- Milk 2 glasses
- Ice as required
- Put mango, sugar and ice cream into blender.
- Pour milk, cover with lid and blend until smooth.
- Add ice and blend again. Pour into glasses and serve cold.