Mars Cupcakes are a yummy treat for all especially kids love such sweet. Collect ingredients and try Mars Cupcakes by Zarnak Sidwha.
- Butter 100 gm (chopped)
- White chocolate chips 100 gm
- Dark brown sugar 100 gm
- Hot water 90 ml
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Mars Bars chopped 1
- Dark Chocolate 90 gm
- Icing Sugar 125 gm
- Butter, softened 120 gm
Mars Bar cut into slices 1 large
- Melt butter, chocolate, sugar, water, and vanilla and stir to melt, on medium heat. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Beat in egg ensuring that it is thoroughly incorporated.
- Sift flour and baking powder and stir into wet mixture until it is incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Pour into the cupcake pan, about ¾ of the way up. Place a piece of Mars Bar in each cupcake so that it sits in the centre.
- Bake at 160 degrees C for 20 -25 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- For Icing beat butter and then add cooled melted chocolate. Add sieved icing sugar and mix to form a smooth spreadable icing.
- Top with icing and decorate with mars bar slice.