Meatballs, cheese and sauce make these subs full of flavor and a complete meal. They are just perfect for weekend. You can make them with beef mince as well.
Delicious Meatball Subs Recipe
- Chicken mince 700 grams
- Onion 2 (finally chopped)
- Garlic 5-6 (finally chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour 2-3 tbsp
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Oregano ½ tsp
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Oil for fry
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Ketchup ½ cup
- Chili garlic sauce ½ cup
- Onion 2-3 tbsp (chopped)
- Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Crushed black pepper ½ tsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Long buns 4
- Mozzarella cheese 200 grams (grated)
- Add chicken mince in a bowl; add onion, garlic, salt, corn flour, white pepper powder, oregano and eggs. Mix everything nicely. It would be sticky mixture.
- Make small balls out of mince mixture. This is not necessary to give it a round shape.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry meat balls until balls are tender.
- Put sauce ingredients in a blander and blend to make smooth paste.
- Add paste in cooking pan and cook until sauce is thicken.
- Halve the long burger, place salad leaves then meat balls (you can cut meat balls into half so it will not out from burger). Pour sauce then sprinkle cheese and cover with the top burger bun.
2- You can also make meat balls sandwich in this way.