Meetha Paratha is a sweet flat bread stuffed with nuts and evaporated milk. This Pakistani Food Recipe is very healthy and perfect for breakfast.
If you want to eat salty paratha then check out Crispy Roll Paratha Recipe.
Meetha Paratha Recipe
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- White flour 1 cup
- All purpose flour (maeda) 1 cup
- Evaporated milk (rabri) 250g
- Qalaqand 250g
- Almond & pistachio 25g (crushed)
- Ghee ¼ cup
- Water as required
- Salt to taste or 1/8 tsp
- Add white flour, all purpose flour and salt in a large bowl and knead it with water until form smooth playable dough. Cover with a damp cloth and rest for 15 minutes.
- Take a bowl and mix evaporated milk, qalaqand and nuts.
- Make small balls from dough and roll out in small sized flat bread. Spread mixture on it and roll like swiss roll and make pera. Roll out again in flat bread.
- Heat up griddle (tawa) grease it and fry paratha on it by applying little ghee from both sides until golden brown.
- Flip in a plate, spoon rabri mixture over paratha and serve.