Samosa is a popular snack in Pakistan and its sales the whole year in the shops. Crispy samosa is served with a sweet dip. Samosa is also made at home, so when we make it at home, Meethi Samosa Chutney Recipe we all want to know.
In this way, we can enjoy delicious samosa with a complete taste. I got this recipe from Cook with Faiza, then I tried and the result was awesome. In this Ramadan enjoy homemade Meethi Samosa Chutney Recipe.
Related Recipe: Vegetable Samosa
Meethi Samosa Chutney Recipe
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- Water 3 1/2 pints (7 cups)
- Sugar 1kg
- Tamarind (imli) 1/4 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili 1/2 tsp
- Yellow food colour 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour 2 to 3 tbsp
- Take a pan; add water and sugar and cook until sugar dissolve.
- Mash tamarind with hand and add in sugar water and cook for 20 minutes on high flame. Occasionally stir it.
- Now strain the water and discard tamarind. Return the water in pan.
- Add salt, crushed red chili, food color and cook more 20 minutes on high heat.
- Dissolve the corn flour with little water and slowly pour in mixture while stirring it.
- Now cook it more 20 minutes on medium flame or until get little thick.
- Allow to cool and serve with samosa.
Watch the Video