Are you a sweet tooth? Give yourself a treat with this richly indulgent cheesecake, ideal for parties, holidays or whatever the occasion. Try Mini Cheesecakes by Chef Zarnak Sidhwa.
- Digestive biscuits 2 cups
- Butter melted 3 tbsp
- Cream cheese, softened 12 oz
- Caster sugar ¾ cup
- Eggs 3
- Cream 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Cherry pie filling/fruit or sauce to top
- Mix melted butter with the biscuit crumbs. Press down in a loose bottom tin or individual cheesecake tins if u have them. Freeze till set.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then fold in the cream and vanilla essence.
- Pour mixture evenly in the tins. Bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely, then top with cherry pie filling or any fruit. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.