Going to or hosting a baby shower or a birthday party? There are many cupcakes recipes for you too choice but we know you are looking for the best and Moist Chocolate Cupcake Recipe. A recipe that does not waste your time and you get a perfect result. Too delicious to resist.
This recipe calls for margarine instead of oil or butter. This is a tried and tested recipe by Aisha Imran Karwa. Feel free to ask any question.
Best Chocolate Cupcake Recipe in the World
- Self raising flour 8 ounces
- Margarine 8 ounces
- Granulated sugar 8 ounces
- Large free range eggs 3
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Cocoa powder 1⁄3 cup (unsweetened, best quality available)
- Water or milk 1⁄4 cup
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Line a second pan with 4 liners - this recipe makes about 16 cupcakes. Set aside.
- Warm the margarine up in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds, it needs to be extremely soft but not liquid.
- In a fairly large bowl, beat the sugar & the warmed margarine together. Unlike a regular sponge, you don't need to do this for more than a couple of minutes - creaming to get it fluffy is not required here!
- Next beat in the eggs, once they are fully incorporated, add the baking powder & cocoa powder. Carefully mix them in, then quickly beat the mix for a minute.
- Mix in the flour, being sure to get it well mixed & break up any lumps that may be lurking.
- Finally, mix in the water little by little.
- Pour the batter into liners. Fill only halfway & place tray in the center of the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- As soon as 30 minutes have passed, turn the oven off and leave you cupcakes for another 10-15 minutes then check it with toothpick if its done take it out from oven.
- Cool at wire rack for 10 minutes. Once cooled, give it a generous dusting of confectioners sugar. Serve.