Namkeen Mandi Karhai is a famous food of Peshawar, basically it prepares with beef, but according to your taste you can make it with chicken or mutton.
This is also called Peshawari Namkeen Gosht. Let make this taste in your kitchen by Chef Gulzar Hussain recipe. You can serve it as a side dish too with another dish and it is also a main dish as well.
Namkeen Mandi Karahi Recipe
Author: Chef Gulzar Hussain
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 1/2 kg Chicken bones
- To taste salt
- 1 tsp Crushed Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp White pepper
- 1 Chopped onions
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp salt on chicken and fry till it turns golden brown in color.
- In a bowl add the yogurt and mix in the salt, crushed garam masala, crushed black pepper and crushed white pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the chopped onions and garlic.
- Add in the yogurt and fry till the oil forms a separate layer on top.
- Now add in the chicken and mix well.
- Cook till chicken tender.
- Dish out and garnish with the dry fruits.