No Bake Three Layered Mango Pudding is a perfect fruity and chocolaty dessert to end up your meal. The pudding dessert is very easy in preparation and has a marvelous taste. Must try Eid or other special event.
Three Layered Mango Pudding Recipe
- Cream 1 packet
- Icing sugar ¼ cup
- Oreo biscuits 2 rolls
- Melted butter 2 tbsp
- Egg yolks 6
- Sugar ⅓ cup
- Vanilla essence/ mango essence ½ tsp
- Corn flour 3 tbsp
- Milk 3 cups Cooking Chocolate 75 gms Mangoes pulp 1½ cups
- Whip the cream with icing sugar. Keep in refrigerator.
- Crush the oreo biscuits and mix in melted butter. Spread crushed biscuits layer at the bottom of serving bowl. Keep in refrigerator to set. Whisk together egg yolks, sugar, vanilla/ mango essence and corn flour. Keep aside. Boil milk. When it starts boiling add yolks mixture with constant stirring. Keep aside.
- In meanwhile microwave cooking chocolate or melt in double boiler.
- Divide pudding mixture in two equal portions. Add melted chocolate in one portion.
- In other portion, mix mango pulp.
- Pour mango pudding over biscuits then pour chocolate pudding and cover it with whipped cream.
- Decorate with oreo and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.