This is the perfect drink for a spring day. Iced tea with orange slices and honey will make you feel cool on your skin while enjoying an amazing taste that sticks with you all afternoon long!
- Water 2 cups
- Tea 2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Sugar or honey 4 tbsp or to taste
- Orange zest 1/2 tsp
- Fresh orange juice 2 cups
- Fresh lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Ice as required
- Orange wedges for garnishing
- Add water, tea, cinnamon, sugar and orange zest in cooking pan and boil it until sugar dissolve. Strain mixture and cool at room temperature.
- Take a pitcher, fill half with tea mixture and half with orange juice along lemon juice.
- Put in ice. Pour in glasses; add orange wedges and serve.