Author: Saba Muhammad Tufail
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup whipy whip cream
- ¼ cup whippy whip cream for decoration
- 3 oranges (for serving)
- Cinnamon powder for garnish
- First of all squeeze out juice from orange and save the peel so that u can serve mousse in it.
- Then cook egg, egg yolks, sugar, orange juice and lemon juice in a saucepan over slow flame till 5-7 minutes or thickens.
- Then sieve it.
- Then cover it with a cling and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Beat whipy whip cream till it becomes thick.
- Fold cream in prepared orange mixture.
- Fill in piping bags and put it in scooped empty oranges.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder.
- Decorate the sides with whipped cream.
- Chill and serve.