Why not try some new recipe of pancake instead to typical old one. Check these Orange Pancake that has a superb taste with fresh orange juice. Great for kids lunch boxes.
Orange Pancake Recipe
- Orange juice ½ cup
- Plain flour (maida) ½ cup
- Cornflour ½ cup
- A pinch of salt
- Butter for greasing and cooking
- For The Topping
- Vanilla ice-cream 6 scoops
- Mix all the ingredients along with approx. ½ cup of water in a deep bowl and whisk well to make a smooth batter.
- Grease a 100 mm. (4") diameter non-stick pan using a little butter, pour ¼ cup of the batter on it and tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly.
- Cook the pancake on each side for 30 seconds approximately using a little butter.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 5 more pancakes.
- Place each pancake on a serving plate, fold into a triangle and place a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on each pancake.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adopted from Tarla Dalal