If you are looking a really delicious dessert in quick time. Use Oreo cookies and caramel custard to make a sweet treat and serve in shot glasses. Oreo Caramel Delight is a fun twist recipe on traditional custard we make with cake.
See Also: How to Make Milk Powder Gulab Jamun
Oreo Caramel Delight Recipe
- Caramel custard 2 tbsp
- Milk 1/2 liter
- Sugar 4 tbsp or to taste
- Oreo cookies 1 packet (crushed)
- Whipping cream as required
- Make custard by given directions on the box.
- Cool it down.
- Take shot glasses, make a layer of custard then crushed Oreo cookies then custard.
- In the end add whipping cream.
- Decorate with Oreo cookies and chocolates.
- Served chilled.