This is basically a stir fry recipe by Chef Zakir! Enjoy quick and easy to prepare chicken recipe that is made with tomato, capsicum, onion and sauces. Combination of these ingredients prepare Pan Fried Shashlik. You can serve it with Chicken Fried Rice and Mexican Rice
Pan Fried Shashlik Recipe
- Chicken boneless ½ kg
- Tomato 2
- Capsicum 1
- Onion 1
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 3 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cut out chicken in cubes and keep aside.
- Cut tomato, capsicum and onion in cube shape and set aside.
- Heat oil in cooking pan; sauté ginger garlic paste then add chicken and cook until brown.
- Now add red chili powder, tomato, capsicum and onion. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add tomato paste, ketchup, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Cook it for a while to make a thick paste.
- Dish out in a platter and serve with rice.
Also Try Other Chicken Recipes