This is basically a stir fry recipe by Chef Zakir! Enjoy a quick and easy-to-prepare chicken recipe that is made with tomato, capsicum, onion, and sauces.
Pan Fried Shashlik Recipe
- Chicken boneless ½ kg
- Tomato 2
- Capsicum 1
- Onion 1
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 3 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cut out chicken in cubes and keep aside.
- Cut tomato, capsicum and onion in cube shape and set aside.
- Heat oil in cooking pan; sauté ginger garlic paste then add chicken and cook until brown.
- Now add red chili powder, tomato, capsicum and onion. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add tomato paste, ketchup, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Cook it for a while to make a thick paste.
- Dish out in a platter and serve with rice.