Pan- Roasted Barbecuse Chops is a delicious recipe with simple ingredients. A best dish to serve your guests at the occasion of Eid ul Edha.
- Chops ½ kg
- Potato 2 (peeled and cut into 4 wedges
- Papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Red chili crushed 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup ½ cup
- Water ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Marinade chops with papaya paste and leave for 1 hour.
- Cook all remaining ingredients in a pan until thick. Take out 2 tbsp masala.
- In remaining masala coat chops nicely.
- Transfer in a cooking pan; cover and cook until semi-cooked tender.
- Brush remaining masala on chops and potato wedges. Cook again until completely done. Add water if required to tenderizing chops.
- Serve chops with some dip.