The combination of two summer fruits makes a refreshing drink for breakfast and warm afternoon. Peach Mango Smoothie Recipe is really easy to make. Rich in flavor and packed full of goodness. I got recipe from once upon a chef. Must try it!
Peach Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Sliced peaches 1 cup (frozen)
- Chopped mangoes 1/2 cup (frozen)
- Mango nectar 1/4 cup cold
- Banana 1 peeled and sliced
- Sugar or honey 2 tsp (optional)
- Ice cubes 2
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until completely smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy cold.