Let try delicious Pepper Sauce Chicken with this easy recipe of Chef Zarnak Sidhwa.
- Chicken breast sliced ½ kg
- Corn flour 6 tbsp
- Diced onion 1
- Peas and carrots 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- Hot steamed rice to serve
For the Sauce
- Oyster sauce 1/4 cup
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Mix together sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok. Place corn flour in a bowl and begin to dust chicken pieces, shaking off excess.
- Fry in hot oil in small batches until crispy and golden, about 2-3 minutes; drain.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok and stir-fry onion about 1 minute; add peas and carrots and cook another 30 seconds. Add sauce mixture to wok along with chicken pieces and stir to coat everything evenly.
- Serve at once with stir fried rice.