Pizza Bread Rolls Try making these super delicious pizza bread roll for your family and friends. These are great for party and Iftar time.
Step by Step Pizza Bread Rolls Recipe
Check these pictures and easily make bread rolls.
Remove edge of bread slices and flat the bread with rolling pin.
Place stuffing on one side of bread and carefully roll it, apply egg or water at other end and seal the edges. Dip in egg, roll in bread crumbs and shallow fry until golden brown.
Pizza Bread Rolls
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- Fresh bread slices 6
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for shallow fry
- For Stuffing
- Chicken 250g
- Salt ½ tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Coriander powder ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder ¼ tsp
- Chaat masala ½ tsp
- Onion 1 small (chopped)
- Capsicum 1 small (chopped)
- Ketchup/pizza sauce as required
- Cook chicken with ½ cup water, salt, red chili powder and coriander powder.
- When chicken is half done add cumin powder and chaat masala. Cook until water dries.
- Let cool chicken and shred it. Mix in onion and capsicum.
- Check the seasoning and adjust it by adding little more if you feel its fewer spices. Set aside.
- Remove edge of bread slices and flat the bread with rolling pin. See the picture above.
- Spread ketchup/pizza sauce on flat bread slice.
- Place stuffing on one side of bread and carefully roll it, apply egg or water at other end and seal the edges.
- Dip in egg, roll in bread crumbs and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or imli ki chutney.