Pizza bread rolls are the perfect dish for your next gathering or when you’re just craving a delicious snack.
An easy and delicious treat that everyone in the family will love. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have Rolls ready in no time!
So don’t hesitate – gather the ingredients now and surprise everyone around you with delicious Pizza Bread Rolls!
Step by Step Pizza Bread Rolls Recipe
Check these pictures and easily make bread rolls.
Remove the edge of bread slices and flat the bread with a rolling pin.
Place stuffing on one side of bread and carefully roll it, apply egg or water at the other end and seal the edges. Dip in egg, roll in bread crumbs, and shallow fry until golden brown.
Pizza Bread Rolls Recipe
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- Fresh bread slices 6
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for shallow fry
- For Stuffing
- Chicken 250g
- Salt ½ tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Coriander powder ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder ¼ tsp
- Chaat masala ½ tsp
- Onion 1 small (chopped)
- Capsicum 1 small (chopped)
- Ketchup/pizza sauce as required
- Cook chicken with ½ cup water, salt, red chili powder and coriander powder.
- When the chicken is half done add cumin powder and chaat masala. Cook until water dries.
- Let cool the chicken and shred it. Mix in onion and capsicum.
- Check the seasoning and adjust it by adding a little more if you feel it’s fewer spices. Set aside.
- Remove the edge of the bread slices and flat the bread with a rolling pin. See the picture above.
- Spread ketchup/pizza sauce on a flatbread slice.
- Place stuffing on one side of the bread and carefully roll it, apply egg or water at the other end and seal the edges.
- Dip in egg, roll in bread crumbs and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or imli ki chutney.