Potato Salad is very simple with a delicious taste. You can serve it as side dish with a light meal. The key ingredients of recipe are boiled potato and mayonnaise. If you have boiled potatoes then the salad will ready in a few minutes.
Simple Potato Salad Recipe
- Boiled potato 3
- Onion 1 medium (chopped)
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt, black pepper for seasoning
- Green coriander and mint for garnish
- Cut potato in fine cubes.
- Put potato, onion, mayo, and juice in bowl.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Toss gently.
- Sprinkle green coriander and mint leaves.
- Cool and serve.