Praline ice cream my favorite 🙂 Follow this easy recipe and make homemade Praline Ice Cream for your family. If you don not have lemon essence then add vanilla essence. Enjoy a great flavor of ice cream in summer season.
Homemade Praline Ice Cream Recipe
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Chopped almonds 2 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
For Ice cream
- Cream 1-½ cup
- Sugar 1/3 cup
- Milk ½ cup
- Butterscotch essence 1-½ tsp
- Lemon colour few drops
- For the praline, in a pan, add in the sugar and caramelize it on low flame stirring often.
Once it caramelizes, add in the almonds and butter. Stir well, transfer the mix to greased plate, and let it cool.
- Once it is cooled, take it out from plate and then crush the praline disc to small chunks consistency.
- For Ice Cream: Beat the cream till stiff. Once its doubled in volume add in sugar and beat it to form peaks.
- Once its whipped add in milk, crushed praline, butterscotch essence and mix well.
- Add some lemon color and mix well. Freeze in an airtight container, remove after few hours and beat well and then let freeze overnight and serve