Priazzo Pie sounds different from its name, you can say it’s an inspired version of pizza in the shape of pizza pie. This is a recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar and tried by our Home Chef Nadia Hassan.
Also See: Chicken Recipes
- Flour 3 cups
- Powder milk 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Caster sugar 1 tbsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Instant yeast 1 and 1/2 tbsp
- Chicken 250 gm ( boiled & shredded)
- Mushrooms 2tb (chopped)
- Capsicum 2tb (chopped)
- Oil 2,3 tbs[
- Onion 1 small ( chopped)
- Pizza sauce or ketchup 4tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese 4 tbsp (grated)
- Cheddar cheese= 4 tbsp (grated)
- Salt to taste
- Red chili 1tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 1tb
- ginger garlic paste 1 tsp (leveled)
- Saute onion then add ginger garlic paste, again saute then add salt,red chili,black pepper, vinegar, pizza sauce or ketchup.
- Now add boiled chicken, mushroom & capsicum and mix well; cook for 2 to3 minutes its ready.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, knead it with warm water cover and leave for rise for 1 hour or utnil double in size.
- Then punch down the dough. Leave to rise again.
- Grease 8 inch pie tin or pizza plate. Now divide the dough into 2 portions.
- Roll one portions into 1/4 inch thick and spread on the pie plate.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on base then spread chicken filling.
- Now roll second dough into 1/4 inch thick & put on top and close the edges. You can make any design on edges or simply close the edges.
- Now prick with knife or fork and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Then take it out & apply pizza sauce 2tb, grated cheddar cheese&mozzarella cheese 1,1 tbsp and bake again for 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve.