Priazzo Pie sounds different from its name, you can say it’s inspired version of pizza in shape of pizza pie. This is recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar and tried by our Home Chef Nadia Hassan.
Also See: Chicken Recipes
Author: Chef Shireen Anwar
- Flour 3 cups
- Powder milk 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Caster sugar 1 tbsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Instant yeast 1 and ½ tbsp
- Chicken 250 gm ( boiled & shredded)
- Mushrooms 2tb (chopped)
- Capsicum 2tb (chopped)
- Oil 2,3 tbs[
- Onion 1 small ( chopped)
- Pizza sauce or ketchup 4tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese 4 tbsp (grated)
- Cheddar cheese= 4 tbsp (grated)
- Salt to taste
- Red chili 1tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Vinegar 1tb
- ginger garlic paste 1 tsp (leveled)
- Saute onion then add ginger garlic paste, again saute then add salt,red chili,black pepper, vinegar, pizza sauce or ketchup.
- Now add boiled chicken, mushroom & capsicum and mix well; cook for 2 to3 minutes its ready.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, knead it with warm water cover and leave for rise for 1 hour or utnil double in size.
- Then punch down the dough. Leave to rise again.
- Grease 8 inch pie tin or pizza plate. Now divide the dough into 2 portions.
- Roll one portions into ¼ inch thick and spread on the pie plate.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on base then spread chicken filling.
- Now roll second dough into ¼ inch thick & put on top and close the edges. You can make any design on edges or simply close the edges.
- Now prick with knife or fork and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Then take it out & apply pizza sauce 2tb, grated cheddar cheese&mozzarella cheese 1,1 tbsp and bake again for 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve.