Rainbow rice are a delicious combination of meat, green dip and chili garlic. You can serve these rice in a party as well. Assemble them in a large bowl and present them in shape of a cake. Each layer of rice give a twist to tongue.
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tea spoons
- Tomato 1 (chopped)
- Garam masala powder ½ tea spoon
- Crushed white cumin ½ tea spoon
- Turmeric powder ¼ tea spoon
- Red chili powder 1 tea spoon
- Crushed black pepper 1 tea spoon
- Yogurt ¼ cup
- Oil ¼ cup
- Rice 750 gm (boiled)
- Oil 4 tea spoons
- Capsicums 2 medium (diced)
- Carrot 1 (diced)
- Chili garlic sauce ½ cup
- Boiled eggs 4 (sliced)
- Sauté chopped onions in oil until very light brown.
- Add garlic ginger paste to sauté. Put tomatoes and garam masala powder.
- Add in mince and yogurt. Cook until mince meat cooked.
- In a separate frying pan, sauté capsicum in oil about 2 minutes. Remove capsicum and sauté carrot.
Assembling of Rainbow Rice
- Divide the boiled rice into3 parts.
- Add yellow in one rice portion, green in 2nd and red in third.
- Add carrots and chili garlic rice in red colored rice.
- Mix capsicum in green rice.
- Take a greased deep bottom wide dish to assemble rice.
- Layer boiled eggs slice, followed by yellow rice, chicken masala, green rice and then red rice. Press it and turn over serving dish.
- Rainbow rice is ready to serve with zeera raita.