Bun Kabab or Shami Burger is popular Pakistani street food. It is very simple to prepare at home. If you have shami and burger bun at home then there is no difficulty in preparing a delicious shami burger. Serve anda shami burger with Tomato Ketchup or Chili garlic sauce.
How to Make Bun Kabab or Shami Burger
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 23 mins
- Prepared Beef shami kabab 4
- Egg 4
- Salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Oil as required
- Burger bun 4
- Ketchup as needed
- Salad as needed
- Break one egg and seasoning with salt and black pepper and beat.
- Heat 2 tsp oil on griddle/tawa and fry beaten egg. Repeat with remaining eggs. Keep aside.
- Now warm up burger bun on greased griddle/tawa.
- Place one shami kabab on each burger, spread ketchup then salad, and a fried egg. Cover with another burger bun.
- Cut burger in half and serve.