Sheer Khurma is a traditional dessert in Pakistan, serve in the Eid Morning. Try out recipe and make a pleasant morning.
Sheer Khurma Recipe
- vermicelli 1 cup
- Milk 1 liter
- Sugar 1 cup
- Dried dates (choware) 8
- Green cardamoms 6
- Almonds as required (chopped)
- Pistachios as required (chopped)
- Coconut 3 tbsp
- Oil 6 tbsp
- Boil milk in a pan, add sugar when it comes to a boil. Cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
- Cut dried dates lengthwise. Soak these pieces in water for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in frying pan on low flame. Fry cardamoms in it. Add almonds, pistachios and dry dates in it.
- Add vermicelli and fry for 3-4 minutes. Now add coconut powder.
- Gradually add these to milk while constantly stirring.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on low flame, delicious sheer khurma is ready to be served.
- Garnish it with almonds and pistachios.