- Chicken with Bone 700 grams
- Tomatoes 4-5
- Green Chilies (Small) 5-6
- Green Chilies(Large) 5-6
- Garlic (Chopped) 4-5 cloves
- Black Pepper ( Crushed) 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds (Crushed) 1 tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Take a deep wok add oil or clarified butter then add chicken and fry the chicken.
- Then add tomatoes, green chilies, chopped garlic mix it well; cover and cook until chicken is tender.
- Now add green chilies, a pinch of salt , cumin seeds, crushed black pepper mix it well and stir frying the ingredients for a minute.
- Take out in serving bowl and garnish with green chilies and coriander.
- Shinwari karhai is ready.