Here is one of easy and perfect carrot cake recipe. Don’t miss this super delicious easy carrot cake in winter season afternoon tea.
If you are a beginner then check out Cake Recipes for Beginners
Carrot Cake Recipe
- Sugar 1- ½ cup
- Butter 150g
- Eggs 3
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Baking Soda 1 tsp
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Flour 2 cup
- Chopped Carrots 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 180C. Then in a big bowl add sugar and butter and beat it properly until creamy.
- Now add eggs, cinnamon, baking soda, vanilla essence, salt and mix it.
- Then add flour and chopped carrots and fold it.
- Grease the cake pan and pour the mixture in it and bake on 180C for 30 minutes.
- Cool on rack, cut into slices and serve.