If you have passion to try new recipes then go through and bake Snicker Cupcakes. I love Snicker chocolate that’s why I decided to add its touch in cupcakes. Bite of nuts and chocolate inside the cupcake tastes just amazing.
Make the batter.
Cut snickers chocolate into cubes.
Pour 1 tbsp batter in cups.
Place 1 cube of snickers in each cup.
Again pour batter to fill half cups.
- All purpose flour (maeda) 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 ¼ tsp
- Salt ⅛ tsp
- Eggs 2
- Sugar ¾ cup
- Oil ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Butter milk ¼ cup (for alternate see note)
- Snickers chocolate 1 (cut into cubes)
- Preheat oven at 170 Degree C and grease cupcake pan. If your pan is not non stick then line it with paper cups.
- Sift together plain flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs on medium speed with electric beater. Add in sugar and beat again for 1 minute.
- Now add oil and vanilla essence, beat for 30 seconds.
- Beat in half sifted flour and half butter milk then add remaining sifted flour and butter milk and beat for 1 minute. Remove scraps from walls of bowl.
- Pour 1 tbsp batter in cups then place 1 cube of snickers in each cup. Again pour batter to fill half cups.
- Bake at 170 degree C for 12-14 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool at wire rack then serve. You can décor with grated chocolate.