A one pot chicken recipe with a delicious taste. Combination of chicken and capsicum make Spanish Chicken Rice a satisfactory dish to serve.
- 375 g chicken
- 3 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes (cubed)
- 1 green capsicum (cubed)
- 1 red capsicum (cubed)
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ kg rice (soaked)
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- Saffron a pinch
- Cook garlic in oil until turn to golden color.
- Add chicken, slow flame and cook until water of chicken dry and color change.
- Add tomatoes now. After 2 minutes include capsicum, black pepper powder and salt. Mix all.
- Add rice and mix. Now add 1. ¼ up water and cook rice.
- On drying water, place lemon and sprinkle saffron on top. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Before serving take out lemon.