Spanish Potato Omelette is a delicious variation in breakfast. A combination of eggs along potato, onion, and cheese make it super tasty.
Also Check: Sunny Side Up Egg, Spring Omelette
Spanish Potato Omelette
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- Eggs 4
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- Hard-boiled potato 1 medium (diced)
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Green chili 2 (chopped)
- Cheese 1/4 cup (grated)
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Whisk eggs with milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, pour half the egg mixture that covers the base. Sprinkle potato, onion, and green chili. Let cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture and cook 1 more minute and carefully flip over omelet.
- Cook the other side, when you are sure the egg is fully cooked, sprinkle cheese and carefully transfer it into the plate.
- Serve with bread.