I got Spicy Chicken Poppers Recipe from here and decided to try it with my variation. The result was simply mouthwatering. A perfect finger food addition to your menu. You can serve this as appetizers chicken poppers. It goes delicious with dipping sauce.
Chicken Poppers Recipe
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 50 mins
- Chicken breast 500g (1 inch cube)
- Garlic 4 cloves (minced)
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- All purpose flour ½ cup
- Corn flakes 2 cups (crushed)
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Oil for fry
- Add chicken cubes in medium bowl along minced garlic, ¾ tsp salt, ½ tsp crushed red chili, ½ tsp red chili powder, ½ tsp paprika and lemon juice. Toss to combine and allow marinade for 20 minutes.
- In meanwhile, add all purpose flour and crushed corn flakes in a bowl and season with ¼ tsp salt, ½ tsp crushed red chili, ½ tsp red chili powder, and ½ tsp paprika.
- Place chicken pieces in bowl of flour and toss gently to coat.
- Now dip chicken pieces in beaten eggs and again coat with flour.
- Rest chicken for five minutes.
- Meanwhile heat oil to medium. Add chicken pieces in badges and fry until golden and start floating about five minutes.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce.