These mouthwatering Spicy Chops with Vegetables are just perfect for a satisfying meal. Follow the recipe and make a great dish for your family and guests. You can also try Pan Fry Lamp Chops by Chef Zakir and if you want to eat chops with chappati then this is the best recipe Handi Achaari Chops
Spicy Chops with Vegetables Recipe
- Chops 1 kg
- Water as required
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp (divided)
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Onion 1 medium (ringed)
- Carrot s2 medium (sliced)
- Tomato paste 1 cup
- Chili sauce ½ cup
- Boil chops with ½ tsp salt until three quarter tender.
- Remove chops and place in a platter and sprinkle 1 tsp salt and red chili powder. Up and down chops to coat spices.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a non stick frying pan and stir fry chops until brown. Removes chops and place again in a platter.
- In same oil stir fry onion and sliced carrots for 1 minute. Add tomato paste and chili sauce; stir fry more 2 minutes to combine all flavors.
- Grease baking tray, put chops then pour vegetable mixture over chops and bake on 180 degree C for 30 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Serve hot.