These mouthwatering Spicy Chops with Vegetables are just perfect for a satisfying meal. Follow the recipe and make a great dish for your family and guests.
Spicy Chops with Vegetables Recipe
- Chops 1 kg
- Water as required
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp (divided)
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Onion 1 medium (ringed)
- Carrot s2 medium (sliced)
- Tomato paste 1 cup
- Chili sauce ½ cup
- Boil chops with ½ tsp salt until three quarter tender.
- Remove chops and place in a platter and sprinkle 1 tsp salt and red chili powder. Up and down chops to coat spices.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a non stick frying pan and stir fry chops until brown. Removes chops and place again in a platter.
- In same oil stir fry onion and sliced carrots for 1 minute. Add tomato paste and chili sauce; stir fry more 2 minutes to combine all flavors.
- Grease baking tray, put chops then pour vegetable mixture over chops and bake on 180 degree C for 30 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Serve hot.