Spring Omelette is quite easy and full of nutrition values. Serve it with pita bread or simple bread. Sunny Side Up Eggs Recipe is another exciting egg recipe for kids.
Also Check: Ramadan Recipes
Spring Omelette Recipe
Author: Faryal Umer
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- Eggs 3
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mushrooms 3 (chopped)
- Cherry tomatoes 4 (chopped)
- Baby Spanish a handful (chopped)
- Yellow/green peppers 1/2 (chopped)
- Spring onion a handful (chopped)
- Dill for garnishing
- Coconut oil as required
- Whisk and season the eggs. In a greased pan add mushrooms and cook on low flame for 1 minute take out and add yellow/green papers and cook for 30 seconds on the slow flame, put aside.
- Now add spinach and cook for 5 seconds, off the flame and put aside.
- Grease the pan add whisked eggs then spinach, yellow pepper, mushrooms, spring onions, and cherry tomatoes. Cook on low flame.
- Garnish with dill leaves and serve.