Try making your chicken dish in a new way with simple ingredients. Steam White Karahi is a truly delicious chicken karahi with smoky aroma. Smoky aroma gives it a plenty of flavor and make simple chicken dish extra tasty. Steam White Karahi would be lovely for a fancy dine with raita, salad and paratha or roti.
How to Make Steam White Karahi
- Chicken ½ kg
- Onion 2 medium (sliced)
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tea spoons
- Salt ½ tea spoon or to taste
- White pepper ½ tea spoon
- Black pepper powder ½ tea spoon
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Oil ¼ cup
- Water as required
- Green coriander for garnishing
- Marinade chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt, white pepper, black pepper powder, chopped green chilies and yogurt for half an hour.
- Shift marinade chicken in a pan and cook until half chicken tender.
- In a separate pan fry onion in oil until golden brown. Remove onion from oil and crush.
- Add crushed onions and oil in half cooked chicken.
- Place a coal for smoke. . Cover and cook until chicken completely tender about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with green coriander and serve with roti and raita.
For simple white karahi, skip step of smoke and follow rest of recipe.