The creamy texture and lovely look of this cheesecake always gets compliments. A recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar.
- Digestive biscuits crushed 200 gm
- Butter 100 gm
- Milk ½ cup
- Eggs 2 separated
- Sugar 5ounces
- Corn flour 1 tsp heaped
- Cream whipped 200 gm
- Gelatin 3 tsp
- Curd cheese 8 ounces
- Strawberry essence ½ tsp
- Strawberries chopperized 1 cup
- Fresh strawberries slices for decoration
- Strawberry jelly ½ packet for glazed
- Crush biscuit, mix with melted butter.
- Line a loose bottom pan and bake for 10 minutes on 180 degree, remove and keep aside.
- In a sauce pan mix together milk, egg yolks, half sugar and corn flour till thick.
- Add whip cream in the custard with dissolved gelatin and curd cheese.
- In a separate bowl beat egg whites with remaining sugar, fold into the mixture.
- Also add chopperized strawberries and essence.
- Pour mixture over the biscuit base, put in the freezer to set.
- Take out cheese cake from the pan, shift on a serving platter, decorate with fresh strawberry and dissolved Jell-O.