My friend shared a recipe for Strawberry Compote today and it is really good.
Strawberry Compote is a twist on an old classic. It has the perfect balance of sweet and sour that will leave you wanting more!
I loved how it went great as pancakes, waffles, or French toast; but my favorite way to enjoy is just eating straight up.
The strawberries themselves have such incredible flavor which shines through in every spoon.
Must try it for an exciting taste of strawberries.
- Strawberry 24 pieces (sliced)
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Mash 12 strawberries with a fork.
- Add mashed strawberries, remaining strawberries, and sugar and lemon juice in cooking pan.
- Cook on slow flame for 5 minutes. Continuously stir it.
- Remove from heat, dish out in a bowl. Allow to cool and serve.