My friend shared this recipe on her page, I tried it today and I love the sweet and sour taste of Strawberry Compote. This is great to serve with wafer, on French Toast and with pancake. But I ate it alone 😉 Must try it for an exciting taste of strawberries.
- Strawberry 24 pieces (sliced)
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Mash 12 strawberries with a fork.
- Add mashed strawberries, remaining strawberries, and sugar and lemon juice in cooking pan.
- Cook on slow flame for 5 minutes. Continuously stir it.
- Remove from heat, dish out in a bowl. Allow to cool and serve.