If you like strawberries then you must love Strawberry Frappe that is a combination of milk, ice cream, strawberries, and strawberry syrup.
The first time I sipped this fabulous drink at Bahrain International Airport, Starbucks store and I become fond of it. When I came back, I spend quite a busy time meeting with friends and family, and when I got time the strawberry season was out.
Last week while searching on TV, Chef Shireen Anwar was making Strawberry Frappe. I felt excitement and my memories wake up :D. On the same day, I tried out the recipe and relished the tempting taste of Starbucks at home.
Easy Strawberry Frappe Recipe
- 8 strawberries (finely chopped)
- ¾ cup vanilla Ice cream (softened)
- ¼ cup strawberry Syrup
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Whipped cream as required
- Put together 6 strawberries, ice cream, strawberry syrup, milk and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drop remaining chopped strawberries into serving glasses and pour the blended mixture in it.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.