Looking for easy strawberry mousse recipe? Sweet and simple real fruit dessert is made with fresh strawberries, quite easy method for making.
Easy Strawberry Mousse Recipe
- Gelatin 2 tbsp
- Milk ½ cup
- Sugar 6 tbsp
- Egg yolks 2
- Whipped cream 1 cup
- Strawberry puree 2 cups
- Dissolve gelatin with milk, then heat the milk until gelatin is clear and totally dissolved.
- Add sugar to the gelatin mixture, cook until sugar dissolved then add in two blended egg yolks. Cook until lightly thickened; stir spoon continuously. Remove from heat.
- Mix cream, strawberry puree and in a separate bowl. Stir in gelatin mixture.
- Pour mousse in serving bowl. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or until set.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and mint leaves.