If you like sweet and love strawberry then this recipe is perfectly for you. Try out Strawberry Nutella French Bread Toast Roll Ups and you can serve them in your Valentine’s Day brunch. First check in pictures how you make it then get complete recipe in below section.
Spread Nutella on each piece of bread. Sprinkle strawberries and roll up bread.
Roll each roll up in the Egg mixture.
- Egg Mixture
- Egg 1 (large)
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Pinch of salt
- For Filling
- Fresh white sandwich bread 6 slices (crusts removed)
- Strawberries 12 (diced small)
- Nutella 4½ tbsp
- Caster sugar ¼ cup
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Whisk egg mixture ingredients in a flat bottom bowl.
- Spread sugar out in a small dish.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the bread flat. This makes them easier to roll up (and stay rolled up).
- Spread each piece of bread with around ¾ tbsp of Nutella.
- Sprinkle strawberries along the bottom of each piece of bread.
- Roll up bread. The Nutella will keep it sealed.
- Melt butter in pan over medium high heat.
- Roll each roll up in the Egg mixture, shake off excess then place in the pan. Repeat with remaining roll ups.
- Cook for around 4 minutes until each side is golden, rotating every 1 minute or so.
- Remove from pan and immediately place in the sugar. Roll to coat in sugar, then remove. Repeat with remaining roll ups.
- Serve immediately, while warm.